You really don’t need a gym to get your exercise in. You might even be better off without it.
In these summer months, try getting outside to work some fresh air and creativity into your physical activity.
Whether you exercise because you want to stay in shape, boost your mood, or get your heart rate up, here are some easy solutions you can try this week.
Workout demo video:
- Complete this workout sequence within 5 min.
- Repeat the sequence 5 times.
- Congrats! You’re done and I guarantee you’ve worked up a sweat. Don’t forget to stretch.
- To keep things simple, I use intervals of five— so reps of 10, 15, or 20
- You can modify the number of reps for each movement depending on what results you’re after
- To burn fat, choose higher reps (15, 20)
- To build muscle, choose fewer reps (10, 12)
For more tips and tricks from me on how to achieve your body goals, join my list below.
Does this content resonate with you?